Clean And Sanitize Without Chemicals or Detergents
In Italian, Forza stands for “strength & power”. Performance, endurance, and total value – are the crown features of the MR-1000 Forza Commercial Grade Steam Cleaning System. Over two years of intensive development and testing were dedicated to create its robust design, resulting in one of the most innovative steam cleaners the industry has ever seen.
All over the world, MR-1000 Forza has greatly improved commercial cleaning for hundreds of business owners with star-quality restaurants and kitchens, auto shops and detailing, hospitals, residential care homes, and more. Experts in pest control have also found incredible value in the MR-1000 chemical-free treatment against bed bugs, dust mites, mold, and other allergens.
The Forza infuses custom Italian manufactured CEME® brand internal components with commercial grade powder coated steel construction, continuous steam flow, computer controlled operation, and the largest selection of included accessories on the market. A specially designed extra large stainless steel boiler with 1700-Watt heater and 90 psi steam output enhance the power and execution of this world-class product.
Built for a lifetime of use,the MR-1000 Forza is backed by superior customer service and the exclusive Vapamore Lifetime Warranty
This is PRO Grade
The MR-1000 Forza features, commercial grade steel construction, continuous flow, computer controlled operation, Italian manufactured CEME® brand internal components, specially designed extra large stainless steel boiler with 1700 Watt heater, 90 psi steam output pressure, ETL certified, life time warranty and the largest selection of included accessories.
There’s an Attachment to Clean Everything!
The new MR-1000 cleans a variety of surfaces, and there’s an attachment for them all. Brushes and scrapers and floor pads and squeegees and jet nozzles, just to name a few. 50 attachments in all. It’s perfectly suited for cleaning everything from large area floors to the smallest toy in baby’s nursery.
All The Tools For Every Job
- Commercial Grade Steam Cleaner - MR-1000
- Steam Gun and Hose
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- (2) Jet Nozzles
- (2) Detail Scrapers
- (4) Nylon Gout Brushes
- (4) Small Nylon Brushes
- (4) Medium Nylon Brushes
- (4) Large Nylon Brushes
- (4) Large Brass Brushes
- (4) Large Stainless Steel Brushes
- (4) Cotton Covers
- Large Elbow Adapter
- Floor Head with Bristles
- Smooth Surface Floor Head
- Triangle Corner Brush
- (2) Extension Tubes
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Detail Jet Tool
- Bed Bug/Fabric Tool
- (4) Micro Fiber Floor Pad
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Water Bottle and Holder
- Cleans and sanitizes the entire home or commercial space without the use of hazardous cleaning chemicals
- Kill germs and mold on bathroom tile, faucets, tubs, showers, toilets, and shower doors
- Deodorize and kill dust mites on upholstery, carpets, bedding, mattresses, and clothing
- Remove dust, hair, and residue from vertical and horizontal blinds, shades, vents, and ducts
- Sanitize surfaces and improve indoor air quality by cleaning without chemicals
- Kills and removes germs, viruses, dust mites, mold, mildew and more
- Commercial grade steel construction with industrial powder coated finish delivers enhanced durability
- Adjustable steam output with operation indicator lights and pressure gauge
- Oversized upright handles for easy transportation and maneuvering
- Large heavy-duty sealed bearing rear wheels and swivel plate double ball bearing front casters
- Italian made CEME components offer the highest quality parts
- Computer controlled operation for simple unit control and use
- Specially designed stainless steel boiler
- Highly effective for treating bedbugs and other fabric infestations
- ETL certification
Power Supply 120v 60hz
Heating Element 1700W / 14A
Steam Pressure 90 PSI / 6 bar
Boiler Temperature 320ºF / 160ºC
Tank Capacity 1.1 gal / 4.2L
Steam Time continuous
Steam Flow Rate 40g / min
Power Cord Length 25'
Steam Hose Length 8'
Weight 45lbs / 20.4kg